Wednesday, August 5, 2015

• Summer Etsy Sale & New Patterns in the Shop •


We've recently been adding to our vintage pattern stash, so we needed to purge some of our old stash of patterns. I just listed over 30 of them (whew!!) in the shop, so head over there to check them out!
Don't forget to use the coupon for 10% off!


Most of the patterns are out of print, and some of them are rare 1980s and 1990s patterns like these.


From tops to bottoms to dresses (and corsets!), there's bound to be something for everyone.


And don't forget, there's some lovely clothing, both historical and vintage, waiting for a new home as well! Be sure to take a look here soon!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be checking out your new items, Esther! You have certainly been busy. I had to chuckle when I saw the title of this post...just yesterday I spent finishing and photographing a lot of new things for my own shop and I am thinking of running a "back to school sale" real soon here. All great minds think alike, I guess! :) Hope you can move some inventory! Have a great, blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)